Thursday 16 March 2017

How To Remove Quick Edit Icon On Blog

How To Remove Quick Edit Icon On Blog
Bismillaahirrahmaanirrahiim
Assalaamu'alaikum Wr Wb!

I remember, when I use the default Blogger templates, each template I was editing I have always found the icon widget screwdriver and pliers on my blog in blog view. For me it was not a problem because the icon called quick edits crewdriver only show if I'm in a state entry in my Blogger account, but when I came out of an account, the icon does not appear. Perhaps among friends there who do not like to see the icon, then in my article in this edition will be me for the tutorial to remove the quick-edit the icon display screwdriver. Companions certainly know that the icon is also useful for friends who want to edit quickly without having to go into the Blogger dashboard.
You certainly know that not all the facilities needed or used, as well as with the icon, there is a friend who loved it and some do not like it. Okay, now let into the tutorial ?

Log in to Blogger ? Themes ? Edit HTML, find ]]></b:skin> tags and place the following CSS above / before the ]]></b:skin> tags ?
.quickedit{display:none;visibility:hidden;}
Save Theme.

That's the tutorial, easy does not it?
Alhamdulillaah, I think it just enough that I can convey to you in this article.
Note
If you have any questions, please your ask Admin via comment!
Thank You.
Share
Feel free to share this article with your friends on social media, so that they too can benefit from this article!
Alhamdulillaah
Inshaa Allaah, hope my article can help you all!
Wallaahu'alam
Wassalaamu'alaikum Wr Wb!

No comments:

Post a Comment