Tuesday 28 March 2017

Understanding On Page SEO

Understanding On Page SEO
Bismillaahirrahmaanirrahiim
Assalaamu'alaikum Wr Wb!

In previous articles I have explained about the Learn SEO Easily Basics Level on page SEO relates to this, the article I mentioned before I write anything that is in the on page SEO. So in this edition article I want to add a little more about on page seo. if I interpret On page seo it is optimizing the general part of the blog page. Actually in a very difficult SEO techniques that section on page seo, I think those of you who are new or novice in the world of bloggers might ask why so difficult ?.

If you have questions like that, then I will answer it in this article. Did you know that SEO is uncertain, I say uncertain because so many tutorials that discuss about how to optimize your on page seo, but the opinion of them are different and diverse, for example, about optimizing meta tags, the majority of the world bloggers are very concerned with this meta tag, and also some of them there who think that meta tags are not so important, until today I have not been able to determine which is right and which are wrong.

Therefore I say that part of SEO is very difficult is the on page seo, perhaps because too many myths in sharing by bloggers about on page seo is, but I have not been able to determine what is right and what is wrong, and also the search engines are constantly updated also be a problem in the technique of SEO. But there is one thing that is evident in On page seo that the articles you post. In my opinion, the on page seo is the articles you post, because only then will it in the search by the visitors on the search engines. And also the other SEO on page I think is just supporting and complementary.
Alhamdulillaah, I think it just enough that I can convey to you in this article.
Note
If you have any questions, please your ask Admin via comment!
Thank You.
Share
Feel free to share this article with your friends on social media, so that they too can benefit from this article!
Alhamdulillaah
Inshaa Allaah, hope my article can help you all!
Wallaahu'alam
Wassalaamu'alaikum Wr Wb!

No comments:

Post a Comment